Input voltage AC100V-277V 50/60HZ
Emergency Power 3W
Emergency Output Voltage DC10V - DC80V
LED Driver Current 2.5A Max
Battery - Built in 3.2V 2000mAh LiFePo4
Battery charging Time ≥24 hours
Rated Duration ≥ 3 hours for 3W-12W
≥ 2 hours for 13W - 18W
≥ 1 hour for 19- 36W
SEND INQUIRY NOW
We are a supplier of emergency power supplies. The emergency power source is usually independent of the main power source. It must be large enough and able to support the system, lighting, rescue and escape operations. The emergency power supply can safely provide lighting, etc. in an emergency. In addition, it must be able to operate some control systems in order to have enough time for the crew to survive and be rescued, or for the main generator to be repaired.
Working Temperature 0℃ - 50℃
IP Rating IP30
Product size 148*38*28.5 mm
Warranty 2 years
Product N.W. 130g
Qty per Master CTN 60 SETS
Mater CTN N.W/G.W(KGS) 8/8/5KGS
Master CTN Size (mm) 530*325*120
Master CTN CBM 0.0210
* CE RoHs Certificated
* Suitable for downlight and panel lights from 3W-36W
* Built-in battery with protection board
* When the emergency light is working, all indicators are off.
* The interval time of emergency driver test must be longer than 1 minutes. Frequently press "Test" button is forbidden.
* Emergency driver has " Self-test" function. In order to extend the emergency driver's lifetime, recommended to charge and discharge the battery every 3 months and examine and repair it regularly with the support of the professional.